Monday, March 26, 2012

Michelle Obama: Bo is My Son

Bo Obama, Official member of the family - Michelle Obama really loves her dog, Bo. Recently she told David Letterman, "He is my son," Michelle told David Letterman. "I have two girls – and a boy." 

She later told Dave, "Bo is wonderful... He is the smartest dog on the planet," and then added, "He's a very sweet dog. I'm not being biased. He's very well-mannered, he's very even-tempered... "He has a very busy schedule, appearances. I'm thinking about getting him an agent."

Can you question Bo's influence on the Obamas, and on global politics as a whole!? Obey the Portuguese Water Dog!

1 comment:

  1. Bo is the first two letter of Obama, backwards! Now if that doesn't prove the insidious infiltration of the Revolution, then I will eat a corn dog made of tripe.

    ReplyDelete